The HR officer will be responsible for providing a full range of HR services to a designated group of employees in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
Maior Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the full range of HR operations and actions are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities of the NMC & assigned Business Unit; liaising with relevant Department Heads and local recruiting agents.
- Participate in new employee orientation and onboarding process. Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive and accurate files for each employee as per
Labor Law, JCIA/CBAHI and company requirements.
- Ensures that access to such files is limited to authorized personnel.
- Update and manage employee master data in system. Ensure the Transfers, promotions and employee contract changes are done as per CARE policy.
- Manage attendance and leave data of employees.
- Process annual vacation arrangements like vacation salary, Travel Ticket etc.
- Ensure validity of employee resident permits and passports.
- Oversee all activities related to Payroll, assists in all aspects of employee compensation, preparation, planning, and analysis and monitoring.
- Responsible for preparing monthly salaries of all types of employees, including overtime payments, leave settlements; insurance dues for Saudi staff, salary deductions, end of service benefits and GOSI required cheques and other payroll related transaction.
- Responsible for calculating and processing the part time employee's payments by reviewing the outcomes value as per contract.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Prepare various letters and certificate related to employees.
- Prepare various HR reports like Head count, turnover, Localization, New hire etc.
- Ensure employee safety welfare, wellness and health.
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company HR Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR matters across CARE.
- Receives and responds to inquiries relating to HR operations issues as directed by the Head of department.
- Meets current objectives and positions the organization for future growth. Completes daily tasks and assignments and processes large volumes of work associated with the operation of the department.
- Meets and exceeds expectations of internal and external customers. All organizational and departmental standards regarding quality of performance are met. Demonstrates a strong commitment to confidentiality. Participates in quality improvement programs as directed.
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality.
Responsible for reporting to and completing work at assigned times.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned by Superiors.
A minimum of:
- University degree in Business / General Administration.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management is preferred.
- CIPD/SHRM certification is preferred
- Worked for at least two (2) years in Human Resources field in a service industry preferable in healthcare industry. Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office as well as other required HRIS computerized applications.
- Familiar with multinational environment work.
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Law.
As per JD.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment
Employment Type Employee
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Entry Level
Nationality Saudi Arabia