Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/07/20 06:58:53 Expires 2022-09-18 Ref: JB1100025081
- Build and lead a highly talented, top-performing, efficient, autonomous engineering and development team.
- Oversees end-to-end software engineering, including web development, mobile development, back-end API’s, database
- Reviews and participates in key architecture and technical design decisions.
- Assist in definition of technology roadmaps, products and improvements aligned with appropriate product and business roadmaps.
- Advance architecture, process and tools through innovation, cutting edge technology and research.
- Drive continuous improvement and automates tools, processes and technology to allow for greater engineering throughput, quality, capabilities, skills and delivery.
- Own outcomes of engineering, planning, execution and delivery on complex projects.
- Responsible for deliverables including, but not limited to: ALM process, release schedule, product roadmap, prioritized backlog, user stories, product documentation, estimation, release budgeting and forecasting, and status reports.
- Personnel duties including hiring talent, professional growth of direct reports, vendor management, building new teams
- Able to measure organizational progress and health through metrics and results
- Fosters great business relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and cross functional leadership teams
- Bridges communications between the business and IT teams and takes full ownership of the product development lifecycle in-line with Agile principles
- Pushes for continuous improvement of talent, process and technology
- Supports and troubleshoots production issues
- Works with IT Operations in developing a DevOps strategy for the builds and deployment of software solutions including assisting in picking the right tools
- Provides timely communication to Business stakeholders about any relevant events, escalations, etc.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· MSc/MA in computer science is preferred.
- Ten (10) of experience in related field. (5 years of IT/software development experience in either a software company or internal IT. 5 years of hands on technical leadership.)
- Experience with Oracle Applications / EBS or major ERP experience is a plus
- Experience managing databases. Proficiency in database administration, management, data imports and exports, and developing reports.
- Experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and public relations outreach.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to varied roles and job responsibilities and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability using a life cycle management process for implementation of changes in technology.
- Ability to performs a variety of professional tasks including, but not limited to, technology services representative on various committees or task forces
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal communication skills.